Hi everyone, this is Donna posting, Bob’s wife. Ryan Ward, my favorite Atlanta Realtor tagged me from his blog so my it’s my turn to tag him and then tag 7 other people. But before I do that I need to tell you 7 things about myself. Not sure anyone really cares about me, it’s usually “All About Bob”, but here goes anyhow:
1. I grew up in Buffalo, NY and absolutely hated the cold weather. Moved to Florida when I was 21 and still love it after all these years.
2. I went to college (for the first time) at the ripe old age of 38. Graduated with a 4.0 from the University of South Florida in Management Information Services. I’m not “smart” really, just work very hard.
3. Bob’s a lucky guy to have me. Just look at how many websites he has. 🙂
4. I’m lucky to have Bob too. I was a single parent with 2 young kids (one in diapers) when we met. I wouldn’t have married me!
5. We work a lot but in our free time we like to take the boat out, fish, play with our new puppy (he’s my baby), and spend time with friends and family.
6. I go to “Boot Camp for Women” everyday (M-F) and have been doing this for 4 months. I can run a mile in 8 minutes and my skinny legs have some definition now.
7. My dream is to someday build our vacation home on our lakefront lot in Tennessee. There’s really nothing else that I want ~ except for good health to all of those I love.
Well, there’s 7 things about me. Now I am calling out to 7 of my REW friends so that they can tag me back and tell us all 7 things about themselves. There’s Joe Lane, Annie Maloney, Eric Bramlett, Wayne Long, Judy Orr, Eric Blackwell, and Jennifer Mackay.